Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 05 4.0 and did not get the "My Color" Option. has anyone does this conversion or know if it is possible? I have pulled my center bezel out, and where the controls are for the My Color (three slots left of the cigerette lighter) there are a few wires that comes to a connector. It connects into the black slots. So, does this mean, if I can get ahold of the my color buttons, it'll work? Or would I need to change out the bulbs in my instrument cluster, or change out the whole cluster with a GT's? Appreciate all the help!!

-Ant.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Ants2005stang said:
I have an 05 4.0 and did not get the "My Color" Option. has anyone does this conversion or know if it is possible? I have pulled my center bezel out, and where the controls are for the My Color (three slots left of the cigerette lighter) there are a few wires that comes to a connector. It connects into the black slots. So, does this mean, if I can get ahold of the my color buttons, it'll work? Or would I need to change out the bulbs in my instrument cluster, or change out the whole cluster with a GT's? Appreciate all the help!!

-Ant.
Search for IUP, plenty of threads on this topic.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have looked through some pages. havn't found much, but i'll keep searchin

·
Registered
359 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I found it last night. I should have posted up. I wish I didn't have to get a new instrument cluster, but o'well. appreciate it!

·
Registered
359 Posts
The new cluster is worth it for the two additional gauges (Oil and Amp), but moreso for the Computer center. The MyColor is just a bonus.

If you do it, you will be glad that you did.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts