Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 05 4.0 and did not get the "My Color" Option. has anyone does this conversion or know if it is possible? I have pulled my center bezel out, and where the controls are for the My Color (three slots left of the cigerette lighter) there are a few wires that comes to a connector. It connects into the black slots. So, does this mean, if I can get ahold of the my color buttons, it'll work? Or would I need to change out the bulbs in my instrument cluster, or change out the whole cluster with a GT's? Appreciate all the help!!

-Ant.

· Registered
394 Posts
Ants2005stang said:
I have an 05 4.0 and did not get the "My Color" Option. has anyone does this conversion or know if it is possible? I have pulled my center bezel out, and where the controls are for the My Color (three slots left of the cigerette lighter) there are a few wires that comes to a connector. It connects into the black slots. So, does this mean, if I can get ahold of the my color buttons, it'll work? Or would I need to change out the bulbs in my instrument cluster, or change out the whole cluster with a GT's? Appreciate all the help!!

-Ant.
Search for IUP, plenty of threads on this topic.

· Registered
358 Posts

· Registered
358 Posts
The new cluster is worth it for the two additional gauges (Oil and Amp), but moreso for the Computer center. The MyColor is just a bonus.

If you do it, you will be glad that you did.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.