Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
Just wondering if you guys have figured out some cool color combinations for "my color"?

Please share those...pics wud be highly appreciated too

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
I've only messed around with the canned colors. Nothing custom, but when I was searching pictures online, I found this one. Looks pretty sweet...

·
Registered
158 Posts
I can't seem to get mine to go white. Not a very bright white, anyways.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Only 127 combo's? I want bright orange!

·
Registered
567 Posts
That color sheet is going to keep me busy now, thanks for that!! Excited to try yield sign yellow! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
LOL for real man? I dont know any car that comes with so much flexibiliy!!! :)
I know, I'm just being dumb. lol

I thought Ford said that there are over 1000 combinations or something.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I know, I'm just being dumb. lol

I thought Ford said that there are over 1000 combinations or something.

There are 127 colour choices but you can apply them separately to the gauges, halos, and ambient lighting. I'm pretty sure that's how ford came up with that.

As well I almost always run with green gauges, blue halo, and switch the ambient between the two. The red is very nice on the gauges as well though.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
I found this chart while looking around for other's combinations.

http://www.cherod.com/mustang/Docs/myColor.HTM
Let me ad my "wow" and "attaboy" to the thread, great find! Now, I'm gonna be extremely lazy and ask how do I get to the part where I dial this in? :winks

PS For what it's worth I turn the halo color off cuz I don't like the "bleed" effect if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Cannot believe how simple it was to take a dozen or so of the colors I liked from the list, copy the values to an Excel spreadsheet and test them on the car... It took all of ten minutes (five of which were spent figuring how to access MyColor ;) ) to set the colors I wanted and put the list in the Owners Manual... :bigthumbsup

1 - 18 of 18 Posts