Not open for further replies.
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
damn! your dad kicks ass!!! :bigthumbsup the GB 2010 was nice, the Boss is a killer upgrade and that Mach 1 is gorgeous

·
Registered
635 Posts
Nice upgrade. The new Boss has some real street cred, even with the racing pros. When I was at Laguna Seca yesterday, everyone was talking about how boss the new Boss is. :bigthumbsup

·
0 Posts
Sadly the BOSS has the POS transmission. IF I had the cash and they made a automatic Boss I'd buy it, but no way I'd touch the 2011, 2012 Stangs with this POS tranny.

·
0 Posts
You might remember most post on Mustang forums and on here about my parents wont help me buy another car. I have a old 2006 GT and they wont give me $$ to help buy a 5.0 or Camaro or Vette.

They gave me 6k towards my 2006 GT I bought in 2008.

I'm going to a university in the fall so I want a nice car to impress and that is competent in the speed department compared to a slow 2006 gt.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Sweet car again, and I actually do have the money to buy one. May pull the trigger sometime next year. I bet it shifts just as smooth as mine does after 8k hard miles. If your dad knows how to shift, and it sounds like he does, then I would not expect any problems with the tranny. I am jealous!!!

For a Boss specific forum and credible information check out this link:

http://forums.themustangsource.com/f813/

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.