Attachments

·
Registered
531 Posts
not bad for what mods you have

·
Registered
268 Posts
your AFR seems to have a bit of variance. Did they tune your car or just dyno it? When I had mine tune, the AFR was extremely smooth and flat. Those are good numbers for a couple of boltons, good stuff:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Not bad at all, wonder what a SCT tuner would have added to that

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
That’s pretty phenomenal for how few mods you have listed. In fact it’s so different from a lot of the dyno sheets I’ve seen that I have to wonder if their dyno is out of calibration. Here’s a dyno plot of a stock 05 Mustang 4.0, as found on K&N’s site. It’s fairly typical for stock, though the K&N plot may be a tad low, possibly due to the 29.00 barometric pressure. Picking up nearly 50 HP compared to the K&N plot from just a CAI and dual exhaust is a bit surprising though. The A/F ratio seems a little rich too for a NA engine. Granted there will be variation due to different dynos, cars, and weather, but still …

Attachments

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I forgot to tell everyone I'm driving with stock wheels but not the tires firehawk gts 98w

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Also they didn't tune it all I gave it was a diablo predator 87 tune

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
those r some really good numbers for what u have

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Again look up dyno comp in scottsdale az like right off the 101 and raintree they got such a nice shop that they have a saubari wrx or something with there name on it just look them up on the web only 65 for dyno and like a 100 for a fine tuning if ya need one

1 - 11 of 11 Posts