Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Beautiful car and beautiful country! Looks like you and I have kinda the same story. My home town is Southern Indiana (on the KY border) and I now live in FL. Took my GT back up home in June about a month after I got her.

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
Kanno said:
I was really wanting to take some shots of my car in my old home state of Ky. and finally got the chance this past week. Here's a few of them.
Nice, but I think you need a girlfriend. :laughlitt

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
Kanno said:
And what makes you think I don't? :laughlitt
:eyepoppin :eyepoppin :eyepoppin :eyepoppin :eyepoppin :eyepoppin :eyepoppin :eyepoppin :eyepoppin :eyepoppin :eyepoppin :eyepoppin :eyepoppin
My deepest apologies.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
I like the pic of the stang next to the field. It would be really funny if you got a video of someone driving the car in the field and you running towards it with you arms open and playing that love music.:) ...and then when you hug, the car revvs the engine

·
Registered
31 Posts
Man that chick looks like this Melinda chick I saw a few times in Houston...man I miss her...loved havin' the guys' heads swing around to scope her out when out to dinner behind their wives back...lol.

Oh...and nice Stang...how about some of her in the Stang please.

tc

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
texascanuck said:
Man that chick looks like this Melinda chick I saw a few times in Houston...man I miss her...loved havin' the guys' heads swing around to scope her out when out to dinner behind their wives back...lol.

Oh...and nice Stang...how about some of her in the Stang please.

tc
Yes, I agree about the shot in the stang, or we cannot believe that this is your gf.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Twoscoops I like your idea. Now that would be a great mustang commercial.

Thanks for the replys guys. I really appreciate them.

And the girl, it doesn't really matter. Believe, or not believe, what you want. It's all about the stang here.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Now if we can just get the women on the cars hood! carefully tho!:kooky:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts