Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody. I'm new to this forum, but have posted on other forums for my other vehicles and it has been very helpful. Hope for the same here. I am from Mississippi and own a 2001 V6 Mustang Auto, with approx 150000 miles.

S

·
0 Posts
Welcome to AFM! Be sure to check out our V6 sections for some great info. Any issues at 150,000?

Welcome aboard!:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I noticed a few weeks ago a heavy mis during acceleration. Car cranks and idles perfectly. I have replaced spark plug and wires, checked resistance on ignition coil, checked MAF sensor. Figured it would be fuel related. Check fuel pressure today. Pressure at KOEO was less than 10 psi. At crank 32 psi, and after about 5 mins of idling, up to about 58 psi. Should my fuel pressure be the same at KOEO as with the engine running? Any other suggestions are also appreciated. Only mods to the car is an off-road h-pipe, which I have O2 sensors plugged in with MIL Eliminators

S

·
0 Posts
Welcome again! You've some pretty good questions there so let me move this to the V6 Tech section for you. The gurus there can help you out.
:bigthumbsup

1 - 4 of 4 Posts