Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, i recorded a couple of vids of my car, as is right now before my gears, which is the next mod to come .... 3.90s

Vid 1 is out side view of my car taking off easy out of first gear going until top of 2nd gear.
http://videos.streetfire.net/player.aspx?fileid=CDAB75B6-3E97-4970-AE8D-CC3BE7840F2F

Vid 2 is in car view of my car easy out of first until about 75 mph..

http://videos.streetfire.net/player.aspx?fileid=85944D4E-23FC-4D88-AD41-E8EFB0D64EC3

Thanks to my g/f friend for being a good camara girl even with my shifting jerks, and for standing on the side of a road while i took of and came back.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Sounding good:clap .

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
sounds nice. I'll get some of mine once we get this new transmission broke in.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Must be nice to have a girlfriend that doesn't freak out at the sign of a rising tach needle. Those are hard to find.

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
NOt quite true Monkey, my wife only gets nervous when the assend is sliding around or it's bouncing off the rev lmiter. Of course it's technically her car anyway.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea shes a really good sport about me car talk which is alot lol. She likes cars as well shes looking for a really good deal on a MACH1 or .... a 01-02 WS6 Trans Am or Camaro SS.

Yea shes trying to be faster than me... im nervous now. But on the bright side, i get another toy to play with =)

·
Registered
383 Posts
Yeah I get my wife a Margarita and Im sliding around corners bouncing off the rev and smoke the tires she'e loving it, but only after she gets that Margarita, before the drink its like driving miss Daisy ( The bennifits of being the DD)

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
LOL, I give my wife a drink and she passes out. She always was a cheap date.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LoL, thats funny.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Rising....

Monkey Boy said:
Must be nice to have a girlfriend that doesn't freak out at the sign of a rising tach needle. Those are hard to find.
Don't know what type of girlfriends you've had recently, but I myself LOVE to rise a tach needle...:winks

Lisa

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lol, wow this messege got posted on i thought this one was dead thread =) lol
later

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.