Ford Mustang Forum banner

My little pony

2183 20
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
heh, that is cool! I like it
Congrats! That is defintiely unique...I like it!
NICE!!!!

heres mine!!

Attachments

G
noooo....mine is the coolest ever

Attachments

Is that one of Bill's ponies?
supermandy said:
Here is mine....when it gets here

Here is mine/ and Plenum cover.

Attachments

Those are cool.. but do yours light up? All of those pictures were taken during the day. The eye glows red and he;'s got fire behind him. Love the legend lime flames. It's so cool to see people customizing their cars. Rockin!

My BF painted the pony for me. Everyone says he should sell 'em, but he doesn't want to so that mine can be one of a kind. I appreciate that. I still want some toys for it. But it's good for now. :)
hahaha!

You might be arrested for NOT feeding the poor thing!!! PITA is probably gunna get a hold of you! ! hahaha !! watch your back!

supermandy said:
Can ya get a pic, at night 4 us to see?
supermandy said:
Those are cool.. but do yours light up? All of those pictures were taken during the day. The eye glows red and he;'s got fire behind him. Love the legend lime flames. It's so cool to see people customizing their cars. Rockin!

My BF painted the pony for me. Everyone says he should sell 'em, but he doesn't want to so that mine can be one of a kind. I appreciate that. I still want some toys for it. But it's good for now. :)
Very unique. No doubt about it.
"Ghost Riders In The Skyyyyyyyyy....""

(by The Outlaws?)
(Anybody?)

very cool.
Right, but...

GATORBAIT9696 said:
Here is mine/ and Plenum cover.
...as much as I hate to sound ignorant, what the hell is a "Plenum"?:?:
Here is an installed 1

Attachments

Yup!! Got mine from the exact guy!! Bill is his name....paintin's his game!!
sandyman said:
Ahhh...

GATORBAIT9696 said:
Here is an installed 1
...thank you. Now I know I don't need one!:happyhapp
Anyone got a cool fire extinguisher? :smoke:
Don't know if I have the coolest fire extiguisher ever, but I like it. Maroon with airbrushed flames.:smoke:
Outlaws
ultraclyde said:
"Ghost Riders In The Skyyyyyyyyy....""

(by The Outlaws?)
(Anybody?)

very cool.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.