My hope is to share any tips and tricks I will see how well that goes

Hope you enjoy it, please give me your feedback
And would also love to see your blogs

My 1966 Mustang | Candy Apple Red 66 Mustang Convertible

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Looks like a good start!
Are you going to organize it by date or by the part of the car you are working on?
Take lots of pictures as you are doing the work. It will help you and others who use your site as a reference. I think it is a valuable tool and a historical record of your car for the work that was done on it.
I did one also and I am shocked there have been 100,000 page views on it.

Good Luck and BE Safe
Ron

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like a good start!
Are you going to organize it by date or by the part of the car you are working on?
Take lots of pictures as you are doing the work. It will help you and others who use your site as a reference. I think it is a valuable tool and a historical record of your car for the work that was done on it.
I did one also and I am shocked there have been 100,000 page views on it.

Good Luck and BE Safe
Ron
To be honest I'm not sure how I wanna organize it yet, one of the main reasons im doing the blog is because my hard drive got damaged and I lost all my stuff that was save on it for my car, so at least If i put it on a blog it will help me and others, im not working on a full restoration but hopefully any thing i change or fix I will take pics of and document it. I dont know if you have noticed but I dont have a proper pic of my car on the blog cause I lost all my pics

and by the way it reached 50 views in 2 days thats a good start I just need to keep it updated and post useful stuff

1 - 3 of 3 Posts