Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
crazy ass guy did this to my car during the night....thats acetone or something that ate throw the paint in a few hours. dont worry revenge did prevailed to this guy. im just posting this to prove that there are crazy people out there and watch your cars.

And they took off the other side window scoop...idk if anyone has an extra window scoop? ill be glady to take that off your hands. i live in the dallas area.

·
Registered
25,098 Posts
Oh my gosh that is sickening :happyhapp :nono:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha yes i got him back. he was in the hospital for quite awhile. but i need another window scoop tho. i only have one. lol. i dont want to buy whole another set and only use one

·
Registered
924 Posts
Looks like paint stripper to me. I've actually used acetone to get spary paint off my car when it got vandalized, That totally sux. The guy who did that needs killin. :run_over:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Looking at that makes me sick and really pissed off. I feel bad for you, man. If that were me, I hope that they'd let me post on the forums from prison... because I'd be sitting on death row for premeditated murder!

Edit: I am inclined to ask you what you did to deserve that, but I won't assume anything. Even if you did do something to them, they should have taken it up with you directly, instead of your car.

·
Registered
22 Posts
idk why he came after my car. .
but he did since he found that i was with his ex girlfriend? he is a hardcore drugey...so yeah
and he came to my house and did this in my driveway

and im going to prevent this from scarying him and i put lights everywhere around the house. once i get done rebuilding my transam, im going to move into the garage.

but i dont think he will be coming back. i put him in the hospital for a long time.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Was gonna say, best way to hurt him is in the pocketbook/wallet. File charges and then hope for a court ruling in your favor to have entire car repainted as his expense...but since you mentioned he was a druggy, he probably doesn't have insurance or a piggy bank.

Any thoughts of getting a car cover since you have to keep it outside??

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
That sure does look like paint stripper. It takes a pretty low-life type to do that. File, sue, do whatever to make his life more hell than it already is.

Frank

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Man, that's just wrong in so many ways

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
Man if i saw this done to my car, and i knew who did it- i would put him in the hospital for a very long time and when he got out.. Well i would break both legs and take a metal bat to his rib cage.

Yup, i am a sicko... When it comes to my car or family/friends. Anyone hurts any of those things, i will go to the extreme.:hihi:

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
You would think most guys would give the new guy tips on what to watch out for, with the GF, not attack his car.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Wow...sorry to hear that...did you see him do it?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.