Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Im Brandyn, Im 16 and live in Western MA. Ive been Intrested in Mustangs for a few years now. I have a number of mustang books (including shop Manuels) and get Muscle mustangs and Hot Rod magazine monthly. I dont yet own a mustang (as my title implies) but I plan on getting one some time late this summer. I have about $3,500 right now but im looking to spend about $5,000 on my mustang. Any tips you have on getting a Mustang for around that price would be greatly appreciated. Im very knowledgeable about ford engines, but suspension is kind of my weak spot, mainly because Ive never touched a cars suspension. If you guys have any questions for me post them here and ill happily answer them. Well, Ill see you guys around the forum!

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
Welcome to AFM!
Any particular year of Mustang that you are looking for?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I would love a 1970 but I need a car that's ready to drive and that I know will last a little while before it needs major work so for a 1970 to meet those needs its going to cost me a little bit. Ive been looking at 1995 to 1998 mustangs because of their price and mileage but I love all mustangs so it doesn't really matter

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Glad you joined the site today.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Great to have you with us, enjoy the site :bigthumbsup

·
Banned
1,784 Posts
welcome to the site:bigthumbsup. im not far from you, im in smithfield, RI myself.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.