Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was driving home today, and noticed my neighbor got his dark red 94-98 style mustang gt back from the shop. It now has black smoked tail lights, and chrome trim around all the edges. It is unbelievable! It definitely looks.... different, but it definitely works. I don't know how to describe it so probably tomorrow I will take some pics. but it outlines the tail lights, fender edges, side skirts, license plate frames etc, and its a chrome/gold trim ( I couldn't tell because of the sun if it was chrome or a light rose gold color) He also has a big pony vinyl in his rear window on top of limo tint. The vinyl is actually white, which personally I think should be red, but it still looks like a sweet stang. I've never really talked to him. What kinds of custom mustangs have you all seen that caught your eye?

·
Registered
623 Posts
So I was driving home today, and noticed my neighbor got his dark red 94-98 style mustang gt back from the shop. It now has black smoked tail lights, and chrome trim around all the edges. It is unbelievable! It definitely looks.... different, but it definitely works. I don't know how to describe it so probably tomorrow I will take some pics. but it outlines the tail lights, fender edges, side skirts, license plate frames etc, and its a chrome/gold trim ( I couldn't tell because of the sun if it was chrome or a light rose gold color) He also has a big pony vinyl in his rear window on top of limo tint. The vinyl is actually white, which personally I think should be red, but it still looks like a sweet stang. I've never really talked to him. What kinds of custom mustangs have you all seen that caught your eye?
uhh i cant stand all of the chrome outside stuff.. it looks too much like rice and mexican work.. but thats just IMO

and there is 2 different stangs that i see that catch my eye..

#1 this nice grey GT 99-00 i believe bassani catback exhaust, drop, FR500s, tinted tails, smoked headlights, mach 1 lip..

#2 yellow GT convertible ,black top, black bullitts deep dish in the back, 03 cobra bumper, drop, smoked headlights and fogs..

those cars are both hott to me.. and make me wana bring taz out.. :taz:.. :D

·
Registered
388 Posts
Ollie, not to rag your taste, but that car sounds terrible. I like the smoke lights. the end. I always wonder about the people that customize their car $5 at a time. They buy every cheap, plastic universal add-on they can buy at Pep Boys, instead of saying up for a decent add-on. Say your money and buy a set of wheels instead of chrome plastic spinner caps. Thats what I say. Post pics

·
Registered
177 Posts
Don't dig the outside chrome. Everytime I think of chrome, I think of a Caddi. Smoked lights are pretty sweet. There's a sweet 05+ GT sliver with black stripes, and all kinds of other goodies. =]

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
uhh i cant stand all of the chrome outside stuff.. it looks too much like rice and mexican work.. but thats just IMO
+1 lol Whenever I see random chrome things thrown onto a car the first thing I look for is the driver, to see if they are Mexican. I know, stereotyping, but it is usually true. lol

·
Registered
770 Posts
Aztec warriors love their chrome!

But I've seen a Saleen driving down our school, it was in the '05-08 years. All white, side exhaust...damn white boys and their daddy's money.

·
Registered
623 Posts
+1 lol Whenever I see random chrome things thrown onto a car the first thing I look for is the driver, to see if they are Mexican. I know, stereotyping, but it is usually true. lol
haha yea i know i am stereotyping too.. but its only cuz i am HISPANIC there is a difference ;) and i can do that:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
388 Posts
That is exactly what I wanted to say, but you have to be careful on this site. The etiquette police are out in force.

·
Registered
899 Posts
That is exactly what I wanted to say, but you have to be careful on this site. The etiquette police are out in force.
Yes... yes they are. ;) But honestly, that is not really a bad thing.

As for the discussion... I too am not a big fan of the all chromed look. Far too often the chrome look comes off more like "plastic" look anyways (because much of it IS plastic now days). I like chrome in minimal amounts on a Mustang.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I figure that I have the right to say it since I am 3/4 Cheyenne-Arapaho and 1/4 Mexican... lol I look way more Indian than Mexican though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.