Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Just picked up a 90 GT Vert with 67,000 miles on it. The car is pretty clean just needs a little TLC. Already replaced thermostat, belt, fan clutch, cap, rotor and plugs. Plug wires are still original which also need to be replaced. Still needs a rad which I am doing tonight, a hydraulic lift cylinder and inspection. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
Looks great :) I always liked the color:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
135 Posts
Nice ride!!:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
487 Posts
not a big fan of convertables personaly, but that thing looks clean, an not a bad color.

nice find:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
79 Posts
sweet looking ...and i also like the color ...:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here are two motor pics, all original except for the Cold Air Intake.

Have a new problem though which I will post a new thread for. Thanks for the comments and BTW, the Convertible is what I was looking for, wouldn't have bought it otherwise.

Attachments

·
Registered
477 Posts
very nice vert! wow, even the ash tray closes! you got lucky with that one, not very many with that low mileage and clean interior...shes a keeper:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
nice! looks shiny and clean.

btw, that's not a cold air intake, that's the factory intake someone removed the airbox from (which WAS a cold air intake) and replaced with a filter which now sucks HOT air in from the engine bay. aside from the hot air, the mass air meter can possibly get a turbulent air reading because of the fan. personally, i'd get a factory airbox again or a true cold air intake which takes air from OUTSIDE the engine bay.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ahhhh, thanks for the tip on the Filter. The previous owner had a 93 Cobra that he took this off of. Luckily he gave me the original Air box that he took off but I am not sure if he supplied all of the hardware for it so I may just have to take a trip to the local junk yard. On a side note I just had it through PA inspection/emissions yesterday and it passed so I am officially legal to drive it but my as my luck would have it, it is going to rain for the next 3 days.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts