Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel like I am 16 again, I just bought a 2006 Mustang GT Premium, with 1000 shaker, 5 spd man trans, white with the black lthr. WHat an awsome car. I am a Ford fan and always have been, My first car was a 69 Cougar and always missed it, this car brings back those memories. I am a Parts manager for a VW/Audi dealership and No Audi or VW compares to this car. Its a keeper!

I ordered the blue stripe kit from Ford racing not sure what else I am going to do to it. I hope I don't wreck it, I have had the ass end come around on me twice driving on the rainy raods here in Seattle, even with trac control you can get out of control, tooooooooooo much fun!

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
Congrats on the buy, I know how you feel. Last decent car I had was in 86 with a 86GT (302), this one has about 100 hp more :eyebulge:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Welcome to the club. And also when you have had the car for over a year like I have, you'll probabely still feel like your still 16 when you drive it.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Nice ride Montana,

You're going to have to go to work at a Ford dealership now, so you can get US some deals on goodies and service. :laughlitt

Hope that was a typo in the subject line

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You're going to have to go to work at a Ford dealership now, so you can get US some deals on goodies and service.

I actually do work part time for a FORD dealership, I consult for their parts department, thats how I got my GT on the D plan.

If you or anyone needs anything, hit me up!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Your 2006 Mustnag??? What happened, did you get married. Is that how you refer to your new wife? :laughlitt Just bustin' your chops, bro. Congrats on the new ride!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Hey Montana...trying to figure out that handle of yours (cw?)...do you have roots in the Big Sky country? Great Falls boy myself, parents still live there...let me know if so....

·
Registered
599 Posts
Enjoy your new ride, and try to keep'r straight!!:winks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Congratz!! It looks like we're in the exact same boat. A week ago I just bought a new 2006 Mustang GT Premium myself ... only difference would have to be mine is automatic instead of manual but still fun none the less. Mine is still all stock because I'm not tech oriented as far as cars go.

I quickly found out the hard way the same thing you did ... in bad weather/road conditions you need to be extra careful or you can get yourself into serious trouble fast.

Be careful and have fun with your new toy! :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
zregime said:
Hey Montana...trying to figure out that handle of yours (cw?)...do you have roots in the Big Sky country? Great Falls boy myself, parents still live there...let me know if so....
I have a second home in Ennis, Montana, the CW are my initials. I am only in Seattle for the money, but escape to my home every 5 weeks

·
Registered
502 Posts
montanacw said:
I have a second home in Ennis, Montana, the CW are my initials. I am only in Seattle for the money, but escape to my home every 5 weeks
Lovely part of MT...gorgeous, in fact. Glad to have a fellow Montanan on the AFM team!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.