Ford Mustang Forum banner

my new hood scoop, what do you think?

2K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  Duane2009 
#1 ·
what do you think?

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
i think it looks great with the scoop, and i bet its more fun to drive. that blk really looks like it matches the stripe good. :D

is that your brothers car in the garage? it sure looks like a 67, but its hard to see
yeah it is more fun for some reason, it just feels different from the inside. I had scoops on my old car and missed seeing one on the hood. I was happy it all matched up just right

Yes it is, with the help of my car he jumped it and fumed out the garage...but yes it is a 69 grande, everyone says it doesn't look like a 69

#5 ·
looks really good and it goes great with your car style

#11 ·
I really like the scoop, looks like the one I think I will be getting. Is this the Roush scoop, where did you get it?

I like your grille setup as well. Is that a conversion kit? I've been looking to get the grille with fog lamps, however the only V6 grille w/fog lamps I've seen have the fog lamps closer in. I'm looking to get the grille like the GT, like your setup.

#15 ·
I love this man!

#16 ·
looks good man! I did the same with some of my underhood parts.. pulled em off and painted em for maybe $10, spruced it up a bit.. I think a chin spoiler should be next :winks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.