Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to share with everyone my newly painted stripes on my 2005. She is one of a kind and she is my baby!

Got her back yesterday!

Color: Cobra Mystic Green Stripes on black

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
I like it.

When I seen the first pic I thought, why would you paint it such a dark color.
2nd pic, wow that's cool.
It looks like the stripes change color depending on angle. I like it. I wish someone would get the paintstriper working again.

·
Registered
359 Posts
:worship
The chameleon color is cool! I think that I like it better as an accent stripe verses being on the whole care. Especially when the base color is black!

Nice...

·
Registered
177 Posts
sooooooooooooo, i guess you couldn't make up your mind on colors?

R

·
0 Posts
Glad to see this. I have been secretly thinking about Mystichrome on my hood.

Looks very well done.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Me likey:eyepoppin That flip flop paint is righteous stuff, if anyone ever tell's you they don't like the color of your stripes tell them to take a step or two to the left or right and tell you what they think of that color:kooky:

·
Registered
394 Posts
I like it! Just MHO...but it only works on a black car; just wouldn't be right on something else.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Thats freaking sweet :drool:

I wonder how that would work on yellow?:winks

·
Registered
15 Posts
Too COOL!!! :eyepoppin

Reminds me of the refraction tape that was used in the '70s!

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
mustangannie said:
I wanted to share with everyone my newly painted stripes on my 2005. She is one of a kind and she is my baby!

Got her back yesterday!

Color: Cobra Mystic Green Stripes on black
That is SO SWEET!!! Great choice!:eyepoppin

·
Registered
145 Posts
That looks amazing! I got a few samples of the chamelion paint not to long ago but i held out because i planned on putting on a body kit i also have the black GT and let me tell you it looks GLORIOUS! How much was the paint?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you everyone! It is awesome and only looks good on black as a base color! James from MPH Colorworld in Dallas is a awesome painter and came highly recommended. I will have some more pics later and post. The stripes were worth every dollar! :)

·
Registered
158 Posts
That is the nicest looking 05 Mustang I have seen IMO, those stripes are so nice. It's different, but it isn't different in a weird way. Great job man.

·
Registered
432 Posts
You know I luv it Annette.:eyepoppin

1 - 17 of 17 Posts