Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
I really want the Carbon elbow but i feel like its not worth an extra $200 bux cause it doesnt work any better. But Dang, that looks GOOD!
Looks like ill be shellin out the dough after seeing those pix.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
looks awesome... only advantage i can think of the carbon fiber other then the looks is perhaps it stay's cooler... so colder air? does the sound right, lol?

·
Registered
318 Posts
looks good im running steeda to wid plastic inlet. i firgured i would save the money for headers. what tune u runnin

S

·
0 Posts
I love my Steeda setup (non carbon fiber) and yours looks awesome! You WILL be happy with your choice.

:bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
318 Posts
mmm man i dont now but i think the normal one sct, but do u now any good tune and daily used :scratchchin

i guess you used the preloaded tunes from SCT instead of the custom tunes from a tuner company

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
mmm man i dont now but i think the normal one sct, but do u now any good tune and daily used :scratchchin
Looks awesome man, i dont like the Steeda version that uses the stock elbow, now this is cool.
I highly recommend you to get a custom tune from one of the vendors since you already got your SCT and intake. Im running Bamchips 91 race tune and this thing is a beast, cant imagine how it would perform on a GT, i bet you'll be even happier switching from canned tune to Doug's custom tune, for $50 you cant go wrong, its a night and day difference, believe me. Although theres one drawback to it, you'll have to change you brakes earlier than usual, lol because the car just wants to go :bigthumbsup

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.