Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I now have used many different detailing sprays....not all but many of the most popular ones. There is no doubt in my mind anymore as to which product has provided the best shine for a quick detail spray. All the products I have used are very very good....but this one definitely stands out for shine....

Mothers California Gold Showtime Instant Detail Spray

There is no doubt my GT seems to be glossier and glistens more after using the Mothers product. Someone suggested it to me at a car show last Summer and he was right.

I highly recommend this detailing spray if you want your ride to have that just polished/waxed looking shine.

·
Registered
93 Posts
detailing spray

good day,,i bought some meguiars, id not had a chance to you use it yet,, does anyone know about it,,,,,,,would you have to order mothers,sully:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
good day,,i bought some meguiars, id not had a chance to you use it yet,, does anyone know about it,,,,,,,would you have to order mothers,sully:bigthumbsup
Meguiars actually makes a 3 that I know of. I have used the following 2....Meguiars Utlimate and Meguiars NXT. I actually like the NXT better because it's easier to wipe/buff.

Mothers California Gold Showtime can be ordered directly from online and I know that Pep Boys carries it as well. The closest Pep Boys for me is about 20 minutes away but it's worth it to save on the shipping cost.

M

·
0 Posts
Thanks for posting, Fuzzy!! I might have to pick some of that up tomorrow for Garry's car!! If you're interested - you can write an actual product review to be seen by hundreds who lurk on AFM - Product Reviews

You are going to break the bank here :hihi: - thanks a whole hell of a lot!! :so

·
Registered
41,828 Posts
I got a small bottle of it at a car show. Works pretty good. But I still like Adams better. The bottle I got I use it at work.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I haven't tried Adams yet.....but you can bet I will. Like I said, all the good detailers leave your car looking great and very shiny. So it's not a night and day difference...but I always noticed my car seems to gleem just a bit more with the Mothers product.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.