Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Great looking car man. I've always had a preference for white cars that feature black accents. I have a black GT on order and now I'm questioning the choice. None of the white ones I saw had the Brembos so I didn't really get appreciation of how sick pw works with dark wheels.

You should look at tinting your front parking marker lights. Mustang Smoked Turn Signal Light Tint (10-12) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

That and the black emblem that was mentioned would look really cool on your setup.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great looking car man. I've always had a preference for white cars that feature black accents. I have a black GT on order and now I'm questioning the choice. None of the white ones I saw had the Brembos so I didn't really get appreciation of how sick pw works with dark wheels.

You should look at tinting your front parking marker lights. Mustang Smoked Turn Signal Light Tint (10-12) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

That and the black emblem that was mentioned would look really cool on your setup.
Thanks man, i was in the same boat as you, had a 2011 black gt on order but also had a different order from a different dealership with a white one. After the waiting game, the pw came first and i fell in love with it! Didn't feel that guilty gettin my deposit back from the other dealership because they sold the black gt the day i came to get my deposit anyway.

White with black accents is such a classy look, and my next mod will definitely be the blacked out 5.0 emblems...then a Borla S-Type catback!!! WHOOOH

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
looks good especially with the PW color

·
Registered
206 Posts
Nice Performance White brother.......white is so perfect for the Desert Heat!
I wanna play too....

·
Registered
206 Posts
Here's a picture that inspired me........

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Love everything about the PW Mustangs... except for the non matching rear bumper *grr*

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
it looks so sweet without the rear spoiler!

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
PW rules, and is much faster then all the other colors. LOL. My 2011 GT/CS.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.