Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Congrats!! I think I would be out tearin up the rodes instead of playing on the computer!!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got it yesterday afternoon, that's all I've been doing. Went out last night and took today off from work. Just now got the chance to upload some pictures.

·
Registered
726 Posts
I would be the same way, probably wouldnt have been able to sleep!

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Congrats Man i know ya been waiting for it a while now.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I see that you are from MD by your tags... I am from MD too and I am waiting for the same car in Grabber Blue. The only difference between the one I ordered and the one you have is I opped for the 355 gears. Where did you order yours at because my dealership seems to have NO answers to when mine will be here...

·
Registered
178 Posts
Congrats It looks Sweeet !

·
Registered
901 Posts
Nice pic! I love the red with grey wheels. Nice combination!

BTW, can you get the Brembos on a C/S?

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Congratulations I love the color.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Like the package and the color; almost ordered it, but no Brembos :(...... No deal.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Best I've seen so far...Lots of luck with your new ride!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I highly recommend this setup but that would mean more people would have cars as freaking awesome as mine :D

·
Registered
901 Posts
Like the package and the color; almost ordered it, but no Brembos :(...... No deal.
Whats up with that? The best model doesn't get the best brakes? I think that would be a deal breaker for me too...

·
Registered
379 Posts
Awesome ride (as ALL Mustangs are), love the color!! It was my first choice, but since I've had bad luck with red, I didn't go that route.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Whats up with that? The best model doesn't get the best brakes? I think that would be a deal breaker for me too...
It was never a deal breaker for me because the stock brakes are not lacking. She stops plenty smooth and strong and the deal breaker for me would have been if I couldn't get those rims, which don't fit with the Brembo's as I understand it.

Awesome ride (as ALL Mustangs are), love the color!! It was my first choice, but since I've had bad luck with red, I didn't go that route.
The dark colors look slick but the bright red just made the CS package pop. I love the way this car looks like it's ready to blast off when it's just sitting in the parking lot.

·
Registered
316 Posts
that glass roof is BA

·
Registered
927 Posts
Congrates guy !

I am sure the wait was worth it !!

:winks

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status