Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Roush S/C arived today. Couldn't beleive how big the boxes were in that the kit came in. Instuctions look petty well described. Won't be able to try till spring so will take time on the install:smoke:

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Awesome. Let us all know how the install works out. I think many would like to go SC...but are worried about doing the install. Maybe start a pictures of the install, if you are feeling generous. I think many would appreciate it. The Roush model seems the way to go, as they cover your complete POWERTRAIN for 3 years. I think it also runs lower boost that some other models. Cool purchase. I'll make sure I stay away from racing your car.

Tilt

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If enough want it I could take pics of the install and comment on it as It goes along:smoke:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
redbullet said:
I had entertained thoughts of using the Roush but decided not to, what made you decide to use it?
Well I check out every one out there and to me the engenerring at roush because of their success on the older s/c cars and trucks was better. I was leaning toward a procharger but I am not a dragracer and The twin screw like the roush is more of the type of performance i was looking for.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Some pics of the intake and intercooler and intercooler cover. pics show intake upside down with no cooler, then with intercoolerin place , then the cover for cooler.

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
a few more

Attachments

·
Registered
767 Posts
Very cool. You will certainly be unique. Keep us informed on the install.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes I will post as install goes along. Tonite I took out PCM to send to Roush for the flash

1 - 9 of 9 Posts