Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
9,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i finally got out of the bird after driveing it all weekend, and boy i wish ida had it tonight.

so im cruiseing with the woman, and a CRX pulls up.

i got him off the line not even raceing. so he decides to move up and down on me.... so i kinda dropped in second and hit gas to spin em while doing 30.

wasent good enough

we hit a light out in BFE.... ( speed limit was 55 )

0-60 ( as timed by my passenger, and need i stress un official )

4.7 seconds!

left him and his fart cannon sittin.

8 miles down the road... he pulls in behind me to get gas and his girl was with him... talkin bout how " rick... that stang just blasted your ass off the road... "

haha it was great!

·
Banned
9,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
keep in mind thats un official. i need to have it lazered.

that was the passenger with a stop watch i said when i move hit go when i say stop stop....

ima hit the track up in a week or so

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
C'mon dude lets be realistic; unless he was running a turbo kit there's no way he would have kept up with you. Especially from a dig. :gringreen

·
Banned
9,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
C'mon dude lets be realistic; unless he was running a turbo kit there's no way he would have kept up with you. Especially from a dig. :gringreen

lol he tried it not me.

i wasent lookign to race with my date in the car... and its not liek we did race... i just took off really fast. chirped 2nd... and was out of it. i hit 55 MPH in second gear. so it was over before i knew it.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Yeah at the top of 2nd gear... :shigrin

·
Registered
566 Posts
ha ha i love it wher a ricers date tells him he just got blasted by a mustang that must make him feel like crap :laugh:

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Lol, that's hilarious!

And yeah right.

We all know you were trying to show off in front of your date!
05horse is sooooo suave

:D

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
ouch, the top of my 1st gear is 55mph...

no wonder my car is so slow!
Yeah he has 3.73 gears in the pumpkin like me, which shortens up your gears a good bit. I think I hit the top of first at like 25 and the top of second right around 50. I know that third ends around 71-72 and I haven't gotten to the top of fourth yet... :hihi:

S

·
0 Posts
Poor Ricer Rick. I'm sure he cried himself to sleep on his big, fluffy pillow that night.:hihi:

·
Banned
9,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
its amazeign the pain .. well humiliation you can inflict with out breaking the speed limit lol.

i dont street race, i get to the speed limit faster.

·
Banned
9,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Good thing you didn't fall victim to the ricer fly by!:happyhapp

haha we were going up hill i dont think that was gonna happen

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
There are some out there that are fast, most are just slow.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
You have to respect anyone who puts in the hard earned cash and time and effort required to make their car fast.

However, those that add a fart can and a spoiler and think they are the s*** are another story.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
The great thing about this is that there are a slew of words you can replace 'slow' with and it will still be true.

Loud, lame, silly, retarded, awful... The list goes on. :shigrin

·
Banned
9,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
in all honesty some of them turbo pop bottles could smoke almost any N/A on this site.

then again... they need a turbo.

i see racing as all motor to all motor. thats why shabu is getting a stoked out 347 in the future. not a SC/TC

if i can hit 450 NA HP ill be an exited boy!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yeah he has 3.73 gears in the pumpkin like me, which shortens up your gears a good bit. I think I hit the top of first at like 25 and the top of second right around 50. I know that third ends around 71-72 and I haven't gotten to the top of fourth yet... :hihi:
wow top of third for me is at 98-100mph:scratchchin

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.