Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, my Foose rims arrived today! I'm very excited! Yeah, they need some dusting. :)

Sorry the first pic is a bit fuzzy. I'll try to get a clearer one tomorrow. The last picture is a close up of what I believe is the TPMS sensor on the backside of the wheel. It looks like a valve stem. I hope to get my 5.0 back from the stereo shop on Tuesday, and then it heads to the custom shop for lowering and putting the rims on. I will post pics in a couple weeks when it's all done.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
I just bought some from the local tire shop, respectable company, anywho I went with the Foose Legend SS Black with Nitto NT05
Should be delivered next week... can't wait...
Do you have any pictures of your car on wheels

·
Registered
351 Posts
Good choice! Here is what mine looks like with them on it.
Those look awesome on your Pony, gotta love the total black out look! :cooldude:

I went with something similar on my 2005 Ram 1500 since it is Silver, not going to change my wheels on my Mustang yet.

·
Registered
427 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Hi guys, my Foose rims arrived today! I'm very excited! Yeah, they need some dusting. :)

Sorry the first pic is a bit fuzzy. I'll try to get a clearer one tomorrow. The last picture is a close up of what I believe is the TPMS sensor on the backside of the wheel. It looks like a valve stem. I hope to get my 5.0 back from the stereo shop on Tuesday, and then it heads to the custom shop for lowering and putting the rims on. I will post pics in a couple weeks when it's all done.
Look forward to seeing them installed.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
they looks awesome
i want to c some pics of them on ur car now

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
What are the odds of getting some Mustang centers for the foose wheels?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Good choice! Here is what mine looks like with them on it.
Man those look sweet! Was thinking about getting those for mine and now that i've seen them on yours i'm forsure getting them! Have the 19" factory rims now which look pretty good but can't find DR"S to fit them.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Pics of my wheels installed

I've had these on for 4-5 months now, but finally got around to taking some decent pics. Waxed the car today so she's looking her best. I agree with Baru-643 that the black-out look is great. I went a step further and had the lamps blacked out. I'm considering a getting a dark pony, but then again I think a few hints of chrome here and there are nice.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
I've had these on for 4-5 months now, but finally got around to taking some decent pics. Waxed the car today so she's looking her best. I agree with Baru-643 that the black-out look is great. I went a step further and had the lamps blacked out. I'm considering a getting a dark pony, but then again I think a few hints of chrome here and there are nice.
Fall has come and gone... you'd better drop that thing soon.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
I had mine installed yesterday... Black SS Foose Legends

Attachments

·
Registered
603 Posts
I had mine installed yesterday... Black SS Foose Legends
JohnRichard, those are in my top 2-3 rims. I love the thin machined lip that makes a huge difference. Thunder74 was the 1st I saw with those rims. Had I not got gtCS wheels 2nd hand, I considered your SS's. They look great on any stang.

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Those should look pretty good on the car.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts