Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 05 mineral grey premium V6 convertable. I know its winter time, but as long as its not raining I like puttin the top down. My only problem is that Ford does'nt offer a windstop for the new models YET. I did find a plexi glass job that attaches to the headrest with bungie cords. Since this isnt my F100, I;m staying away from the bungie's. Anybody come across a windstop that looks factory, thats not an 04' modified, or read about one comming up. I still think it should have come from the factory with these options in place, my wife has long blonde hair that I like , it just does'nt look cool stuffed in a baseball cap. any idea's.....about the windstop that is??

·
Registered
767 Posts
Make her ride in the trunk. Problem solved.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Aside from Hawgman's perfect solution; have her up it up in a pony (get it, pony?) tail. My wife has long blonde hair and the wind doesn't bother her with it in a pony tail when the top is down.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Har har

KiLLeR_WoMBaT said:
Aside from Hawgman's perfect solution; have her pull it up in a pony (get it, pony?) tail.
If she doesn't like it, tell her that's why it is called a "pony" tail. Point to the front grill.

Say: "That's where the name came from... look it up." :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Forget the hair

So nobody has imfo about the windstop then, it would be cheaper to buy a windstop if I could find, then to tell my wife what to do. Maybe a letter to Ford's R & D department would help.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Top-Down said:
So nobody has imfo about the windstop then, it would be cheaper to buy a windstop if I could find, then to tell my wife what to do. Maybe a letter to Ford's R & D department would help.
I've never done it, but have you tried riding with the windows up?

·
Registered
1,918 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
you could consider putting in one of the CDC light bars that mimic the old Shelbys. then buy a piece of plexiglass and fab a couple mount brackets. Shouldn't be hard, plus I think the light bars are seriously cool.

·
Registered
538 Posts
KiLLeR_WoMBaT said:
Aside from Hawgman's perfect solution; have her up it up in a pony (get it, pony?) tail. My wife has long blonde hair and the wind doesn't bother her with it in a pony tail when the top is down.
The long hair gets in the way.......Especially at certain times. Keep it in the pony or STAY OUT.
Later

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.