Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a 2008 Mustang GT Convertible. Candy Apple Red with a black top. 18" fanblades. The car was a dealer demo with 1000 miles on it. There was no owners manual in the glove box. I have the interior upgrade package.The mycolor option is included in that,correct? How do you change the color? Thanks for the help.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Go back and demand the owners manual,

On your dash should be a trio of buttons, info, adjust and reset.
Hit the adjust button and your display will read my color adjust hold down for 3 secs. then adjust away, it will only do this while car is still etc.

This is the cliff notes version.:happydance:

·
Registered
25,075 Posts
Definetly go back and demand the owners manual, there are several features you should know about!!

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Congrat's on the car. Looks like a nice one. Yeah go back to the dealer and they will hook you up.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Nice car. Same color as mine but I have a cope. You'll need that owners manual.

·
Registered
6 Posts
You will love this feature. I change mind depending on the mood. I usually leave it on the red and then turn my ambient lighting to red as well and get the whole package.

·
Registered
146 Posts
When I bought mine in '05, I didn't have the Owners Manual. My car was a dealer demo with 7k miles, so I figured it got lost somewhere.

I went back and asked the dealer for the manual, and they told me they I would have to BUY one for $200! So instead, I registered on the Ford website and downloaded a PDF version.

But the next day, as I was looking through the trunk, the manual was underneath the compartment where the spare tire is! It was still sealed and had the extra remote key fob with it!

Not sure why mine was in that location, but you may want to check!

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
hit setup 2 times, then use the reset button to scroll through the main colors....after that you can go in and change the hue of that color but dont ask me cuz i usualy just leave it on blue to match my livewire screen

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
You can actually change it while its driving, just gotta below 25-30mph. just about the range that the cruise control wont work.

Also you cant change it when the doors open to show off to people, blah. Its cool to have, but its old quick.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Here is a Word file that has the number codes for the 125 different My Color variations.

Attachments

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
Here is a Word file that has the number codes for the 125 different My Color variations.
Too bad the colors aren't as brilliant as that document.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.