Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to my first car show of the year. It was open to all classes of cars, about 175 showed up besides it being only 50 degrees out with a 15 MPH wind. There were about 20 mustangs there and our own mltlpny took first place in the mustang class! Way to go David! Enjoyed hanging out with you today.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Congrats again...I can't believe I missed this. Which show was it?

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
congrats David! better add some shelving to the walls :)

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats again...I can't believe I missed this. Which show was it?
York High School had a show to raise money for their post prom party. It was quite a turn out.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
I went to my first car show of the year. It was open to all classes of cars, about 175 showed up besides it being only 50 degrees out with a 15 MPH wind. There were about 20 mustangs there and our own mltlpny took first place in the mustang class! Way to go David! Enjoyed hanging out with you today.
It was a heck of a start to the show season. The show was held at Yorktown High School to fund their after-prom party.

There were quite a few Mustangs there, so I really wasn't expecting to win anything, and that was fine. This was a rather unique show, in that all the Mustangs were grouped together, Classics, Cobras, S197's, etc.

I enjoyed hanging out with Don and seeing the cars, but it was so cold I was considering leaving. This was also a participants choice award, not a judged show. I usually do better in the judged shows. By that time it was almost time for the awards, so I decided it would be more polite to stick around. I'm glad I did. I wasn't expecting to win anything, let alone a first place trophy.

Sorry, no pics this time. Like a Yutz I forgot my camera on the kitchen counter.:frustrated:

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
David congrat's on the trophy. I guess it is that time of year to get out the cars and shine them up for show season. Great start to the year.

G

·
Congratulations David! Way to go!! You need a small digital camera to keep in the car... :D Winning cars must be shown off in pictures...

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Congrats David... Way to start of the show season!!

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
how about a picture of the trophy? :)

·
Registered
25,075 Posts
:celebration: :yourock: :fantastic: :cheerleader: :rockwoot: :dance: :goldcup:
Way to go! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
91 Posts
hey congrats on the win man..helluva way to start the season!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.