Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need someone to help me with this... what the hell is this button for. I have no idea why this is here or what it is used for. Its not a cut off button its just a mystery. Its not in any of the manuals anywhere. Please help.

Attachments

·
Registered
915 Posts
That it most certainly aftermarket. You can buy those switches at the parts stores. You're going to have to trace the wires connected to it to see what it powers. Possible an aftermarket sound system was present at one point? Or some custom lighting? You can never tell unless you see what it powers or you follow the wires.

·
Registered
636 Posts
As others have said you are definitely going to have to pull the panels off and trace the wires to find out where they go and what they power. My buddy installed a switch like that in his car years ago (albeit under the driver's seat) to manually switch the subs in his trunk on and off, but yours could be anything... aftermarket lights that were installed at one point, aftermarket stereo, disconnected cut-off switch, etc.. the possibilities are nearly endless

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone. Still lost but at least I can sleep now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts