Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone out there think that the new Nascar Mustang looks anything like the one you can buy at the ford dealers must be on crack. If you remove the painted on front and back end and compamy logo you would not be able to tell one manufacture's car from each other. The powers to be at Nascar messed everything up when they stop using the cars you and I could buy from the dealer as the base platform for their race cars. Thats why I dont watch NASCAR Racing, but what's your opinon on this? Does anyone feel the same as I do?:?:

THE TITLE OF THIS TREAD SHOULD READ NASCAR MUSTANG RACE CAR, for some reason when you edit your tread you cann't correct any mistakes to the title what's up with that?

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I agree.. the Nascar Mustang looks horrible.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I Agree NASCAR has lost its way. I would like to see them go back to street based machines modified for the track.

·
Registered
225 Posts
NASCAR is a joke. None of the cars look anything like the real thing... and it's ridiculous that they allow front wheel drive production vehicles (by name only) to run as rear wheel drive in the series. Lame.

·
Registered
379 Posts
They are no longer stock cars, haven't been in a long tme. I follow grand am and gt4 series, these are much closer to the real thing. NASCAR blew it.

·
Registered
996 Posts
I agree with all. NASCAR is about selling their star drivers for TV, ticket sales and advertising dollars. It used to be fun when they were real Fords, Chevys and Mopars but they're all cookie cutter versions of the same thing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.