Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2006 V6 is set to arrive Thursday. Unfortunately, one cannot get the Pony package AND get the Interior Color Accent Package so I am having it done at the dealership. Anyone know the name of the color red that would have come from the factory had I gone with the the factory Interior Color Accent Package?

Much appreciated! New to the forum but long time Mustang owner... brought home from the hospital in one, first car (and still own) 1964 1/2 Convertible and am only now finally pleased with what Ford has done with the Mustang to pick one up. I think it was the Pony package that did it, that front grill...

·
Registered
200 Posts
Welcome to AFM :)

·
Registered
286 Posts
eringirl said:
My 2006 V6 is set to arrive Thursday. Unfortunately, one cannot get the Pony package AND get the Interior Color Accent Package so I am having it done at the dealership. Anyone know the name of the color red that would have come from the factory had I gone with the the factory Interior Color Accent Package?

Much appreciated! New to the forum but long time Mustang owner... brought home from the hospital in one, first car (and still own) 1964 1/2 Convertible and am only now finally pleased with what Ford has done with the Mustang to pick one up. I think it was the Pony package that did it, that front grill...
The reds that are available on the 06 are torch red and redfire...IMO the torch red is more sutiable for the the red interior...:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it's the interior red...

I'm looking for the name of the red for the Interior Color Accent. I have the black exterior Pony package which made it impossible to get the red interior done factory. (Pony + Interior Color Accent is one of those combos you just can't do according to the factory). I of course was planning to go into the dealership to pick out the red but was hoping to have the name of the red Mustang uses just to be completely sure I am getting the right one.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm looking for the name of the red for the Interior Color Accent. I have the black exterior Pony package which made it impossible to get the red interior done factory. (Pony + Interior Color Accent is one of those combos you just can't do according to the factory). I of course was planning to go into the dealership to pick out the red but was hoping to have the name of the red Mustang uses just to be completely sure I am getting the right one.
the color of the interior is " CRIMSON RED" maybe u couldnt see my previous post or something.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh silly me, thank you!!!!! Just got word it's at the dealership so willb e making a trip this weekend to get the interior started... terribly exciting!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.