Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any interior nav system pics they could post?

·
Registered
2,507 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
You'll love the touch screen if you are a gadget person. So many options.

One option I recently discovered that I like is you can display the channels that are your presets on the right of the screen. So instead of it saying 1, 2, 3 it shows buttons with 97.1, 101.1, etc if you have radio presets or 16, 23, 45 for satellite radio.

·
Banned
1,506 Posts
Here's a pic I took of my grabber pony shift knob, but it has the navi center stack in it. Also in the google pics I did not see a non GT500 bitmap.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for that google link. I don't know how i didn't think about that haha
I cant wait for mine to come in, i still have probably 8-10 more weeks probably though :mesad:

·
Registered
734 Posts
Ask and ye shall receive.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Thanks Hawkeye! I'm about 3 weeks away from getting my Mustang with the Electronics package and those pics reaffirmed my decision to get the Nav. Can't wait!

·
Registered
585 Posts

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
I wish I could have afforded the extra $2,000. The screen and nav looks amazing!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you so much for that video t-stang, it was perfect
And the pics were awesome too hawkeye
now i really cant wait for mine to come in :banana:

·
Registered
585 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Ahem... I took the video for you ;)
Haha, I tried to delete the video from the quote... Guess he didn't notice you originally posted it.

·
Registered
204 Posts
can you install a factory nav system into a 5.0 if you only have the basic set up. i really wish i would have gotten nav.

·
Registered
734 Posts
can you install a factory nav system into a 5.0 if you only have the basic set up. i really wish i would have gotten nav.
It would honestly be easier to just buy a car with Nav. You'd have to replace the entire dash, and several wire harnesses. All behind the dash. Then you'd have to get several modules reprogrammed... I don't think it's ever been successfully done.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hahaha i don't know how i screwed that up. Sorry pointnarf
Thank YOU so much for the video, it was perfect :)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Does the nav screen actually display sports scores or does sirius just say them out loud over the radio?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts