1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Boss Member
4,627 Posts
Tom I like would be easier to mount than the one I am using for my G3 conversion. Nice Maurice

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Big C they do have ones that are manual trip and reset. I have a few coming in as demos. Peace Tom

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tom I like would be easier to mount than the one I am using for my G3 conversion. Nice Maurice[/quote

Thats what i was thinking about also:bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
124 Posts
Those breakers are pretty common in the trucking industry. I mostly see them on straight trucks with a lift gate. They are typically mounted in or near the battery box to protect the heavy gauge wiring powering the liftgate.

Some have a test button to test the trip lever action.

·
Registered
33 Posts
We find that type on patrol cars for all of our police equipment...they have a red test button and a reset lever,

I also hahe an extra one to protect my jumper cables that are built in to the truck...don't want to burn out my computers.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I found them in a school bus catalog. Called my supplier for SAMPLES. He obliged . COOL peace Tom

·
Registered
95 Posts
Back when I was a car audio installer I used a similar type unit on those megawatt boombox systems I installed. Thanks for bringing these to lite I forgot about them

1 - 9 of 9 Posts