Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm guessing that normally there are diagrams under the hood, but mine has a fiberglass hood so there isn't a diagram. Pictures would be better if possible, but diagrams are ok also.
specifically, there are some small vacuum hoses over near my a/c unit at the passenger's firewall that go to nothing.
Also there is an open connection right near the top front of my intake manifold. In pictures that i've seen, it appears like it has a plug on it, but i don't know.
Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I sure could use a diagram or pictures. I have two connections that are a mystery to me. right on the intake manifold at the top front there is a hose connection with no hose on it. also, by the passenger firewall, there are is a little hose that is burned that is not connected to anything. I need to find where this hose is supposed to connect to. please help with pics or diagrams.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, I'm begging now. can someone send me a close up picture of a 98 gt in the area of the throttle body. i actually need several pictures so i can figure out where some vacuum hoses are supposed to go. i have an open port right near the idle air control sensor and i don't know where it goes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.