Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im lookin for two 96-98 stock 17" rims for my 98 gt. a curb popped out of nowhere last night and i absolutly tore the **** out of my passenger side front and rear rims. i can't find my style rims used anywhere. i would buy them knew but there around 350 each and i just don't have the money so if u guys know where i could find some used ones or u have some ur tryin to get rid of get back at me. Thanks Chris

·
Registered
42 Posts
Try a local tire dealer. They usually have contacts for such things. When I had my cracked rim they ordered me a refurbished one from somewhere...not sure on the name of the company.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Wow! The price wentn up by 100$ in 1 year...those used to be 250 w center cap at Cali stang. Weird??
I have those too on my 98.......I want a spare, but Damn...415$ w/ cap......Try here and see what they have....... http://www.mustangsalvageparts.com/home.cfm?section=products/index

I get tons of use stuff here! Hey rock! Real nice people too!
I'll call too.....hehe!!

·
Registered
573 Posts
Well, the wheel list does not show it, but call cause they get stuff in every day.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya i get stuff from that site all the time. it actually showed some on there the other day so i ordered them for 150 each i was pumped. then i get an email the next day saying that they were all out. i was quite disapointed to say the least. thanks for ur suggestion though.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TK421DS said:
Well, the wheel list does not show it, but call cause they get stuff in every day.
i just checked the site out and they had some in. wat a diff 2 days makes hopefully i wont get an email back saying that there out like last time

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.