Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(I dont know is this good pleace for this thread... so correct me if you can)

Hey,

First of all I'm form poland so I'm realy sorry if I write sth. wrong ;)

Like I said I'm form Poland, from "Mustang Klub Polska" and I have just bought new 2013 Mustang but I need tail lights for it, I think i have been looking evrywhere but i didnt found anything so if You can help me find something I would be very greatefull.

New pair cost over 1.800$ and it's a lot over my budget, yesterday i saw on ebay pair for 900 but i didnt get it ;(

So again realy sory for my spelling mistakes and PLEASE hel me find something for my beauty !:)

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'm confused. You need tail lights for a new mustang? Are you looking for tail light covers?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I need 2013 tail lights (left and right) ;) my mustang is from iaai and only thing is that previous owner sold the oryginal tail lights so i need a new/used pair

·
Registered
43 Posts
Gotcha.... Your probably going to have to monitor differant sites. Maybe a junk yard.. Good luck

·
Administrator
13,275 Posts
Welcome:bigthumbsup I`m still confused, you bought a car without tail lights?
PS: They are over $900 each here as are the headlights

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
saw a pair that was on ebay last night, opening bid was $250, but they had the bids up to over $500 with 3 days still left... never knew they where that expensive before lol.. i see the 2012 taillights for like $30 a pop all the time on ebay selling.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Shi* I realy need to find something because now i have those 11' tail lights and it does't fit very well:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts