Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for someone in the bay area who could come down to my house in san leandro this week end, and help me get my 92' coupe project running. It is a 92' mustang 4 cylinder with a 89' 5.0 motor set up.i have everything wired up (seriously everything) just that when i go to turn the key nothing happens,exept that the 20ga dark blue fuse link connected to the starter relay starts smoking a **** load. I got a new one to replace the burnt one but i dont see why it is doing that. Also i completely took it off the starter relay but still no turn from the starter. It could possibly be a ground problem, but I look at the grounds and they look all good to me. I am not a mechanic i am an artist I make **** look good, when it comes to mechanical/electrical problems I am pretty much useless :headscratch:. I can offer my painting services for ones mechanic/elctrical services. I can paint anything from bumpers to rims,to interiors.Just let me know what i can do for you.I do 'great' quality work and have all tools and equipment to do body work.you can see my car its fully painted and redone from engine bay to interior.if some one could just come down and give me a hand for an hour or two i can hook you up! some one please help.:wavey
I will treat you to lunch as well :bigthumbsup.
again i am located in san leandro next to the 580 free way.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i am doing a similar swap 4 cyl 351 and had a similar prob. except my out tank fuel pump wires burnt up. i rewired to a ignition on fuse under the column and it hasn't done it since. backtrace your wires. WIRING SUCKS! if its efi that really sucks. carb is way easier. just my opinoin since no one else answers forums these days!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
you too far away for me but maybe I can try to help

when you swapped the fuel pump you might of grounded the wires out in the tank?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.