Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I get home from my deployment I will be installing a turbo kit and a few other things on my car. Anyone know of a good dyno in East Tn? I am from Oliver Springs right outside of Oak Ridge which is about 30 mins from Knoxville. Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
Scott Noe,Noe's Performance 423-317-7272

his screen name on here is lilxtra. try to pm him, but best to give him a call. He's in morristown though. He's uses SCT, not sure if he does diablo now too.

http://www.speedengineeringanddyno.com/ They are alittle s/w of sweetwater.

I grew up in Roane County. It's called midtown but usually just tell people Harriman.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep know where midtown is lol not far from OS ill check with him thanks for the info I can trailer the car just gotta see if my buddy still has his trailer for his rig.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2oo5GT are you guard? What is your job? As you can tell in my sig. I am ammo lol!

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
I'm active at Pope, Flight Engineer on the C130 H2's. I noticed your sig and new you were def ammo :bigthumbsup I actually use to be a weapons guy on F15's and F16's from 98-02 and had alot of ammo friends. Are you still at Moody or PCS somewhere else? If still at Moody, I have a friend from Tyndall, weapons guy, that's suppose to PCS there soon.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No I am still stationed at moody just deployed right now in afghanistan and damn it is hot here right now averaging about 115 F and for the ones who think that dry heat is not as bad as humidity well I gotta say once you get 100+ it don't count no more lol. How hard is it for a ammo guy to get in at Pope? Much work for a ammo guy what aircrafts yall got? Gotta say supporting A-10's I will deploy alot I love them but hell they carry everything man lol.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I took my car to Fasttech in Louisville for a dyno day. Thats out towards maryville. There are a couple in Knoxville as well and there is one in Andersonville, just down the road from me.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I am just mainly concerned about who it is not really how far I don't care to drive an hour or hour and a half to get there but I want some re-tard tuning my car lol you know what I mean....the guy that 2oo5GT told me about seems to be pretty liget I checked out his website and he has done dyon on turbo before.....what about the one in andersonville you heard anything about it?

·
Registered
31 Posts
His name is Donnie and has been in hot rodding for decades. I can't speak of his tuning besides his 08 Corvette runs out pretty darn good and he tunes it himself. He has a Mustang Dyno. If I needed turbo work in this area, I would use Dave at OTT Motorsports here in Clinton. Dave doesn't have a dyno but has built some of the baddest turbo cars around here. The twin turbo 427 ci Foxbody is freakin awesome that he built.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have no problems on the install or anything just gonna need a dyno and a person I can rely on to do the job right I dont trust to use someone that has not really messed with mustangs or turbos alone the one I am looking into is right outside of athens/madisonville it is about an hour maybe hour an a half going easy away from us

·
Registered
3 Posts
Noe's Performance Shop

Scott Noe of Noe's Performance is fantastic! Just had install him Headers, H-pipe, Bassani mufflers, and a custom Dyno tune on a 2005 GT.:happyhapp:happyhapp

Scott did a great job! Well worth the few extra miles to drive to his shop in Morristown.

Exit 8 on I-81.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts