Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My daughter sent this to me today. She knows a good joke when she sees one.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yes I did need a laugh, & ur daughter does know a good joke! We have plenty of those here in Ttown, we call them WANNABEs'!:nono:

·
Registered
633 Posts
That's a cobra r spoiler. If it's an actual cobra r, that thing is a race car....

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's a cobra r spoiler. If it's an actual cobra r, that thing is a race car....
Your right. Metalheadwillies' link proves it. I'll tell her if she sees him again, don't laugh, give him a thumbs up.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Not a real Cobra R thought i don't think. that exhaust on them comes out in front of the back wheels.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Can you really tell from that pic if it's real or not?

But I was going to say that dude might have made a monster out of that thing and does road racing or whatever racing would require that hideous spoiler. :laugh:

Either way, I'd be racing to the garage. . . to take that thing off!:gringreen Then to AFM to ask you guys which one I should get next:bigthumbsup

Also take a look at the driver, this will clear everything up 9 times out of 10.:bigthumbsup:winks

-Chris

·
Registered
633 Posts
Not a real Cobra R thought i don't think. that exhaust on them comes out in front of the back wheels.
Right, I forgot about the side exhaust on them. But it may be a clone complete with the 5.4

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I couldnt watch the whole thing. Got as far as the "superman" emblem on the hood. That was enough. Great video.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts