Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a Repair Manual that is specific to my year 87 2.3L. My Dad has one for his 89 Toyota, and it consist of two books-1 Electrical and the other Mechanical and covers his year and engine only.

The dealer referred me to Helminc.com. Found one there but this manual covers the Mustang, Continental, Mercury, Cougar and whatever else. Don't want it.

I'm tired of these and the Haynes and Chiltons that have one little section of info for each topic, because they have to cram in not only multiple mustang engines and years, but whatever other model they feel like putting in there.

If anyone knows of a Chilton that is year specific I'll take it, I just haven't been able to find one. Pretty sure Haynes has none.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

LH-

·
Registered
516 Posts
I am looking for a Repair Manual that is specific to my year 87 2.3L. My Dad has one for his 89 Toyota, and it consist of two books-1 Electrical and the other Mechanical and covers his year and engine only.

The dealer referred me to Helminc.com. Found one there but this manual covers the Mustang, Continental, Mercury, Cougar and whatever else. Don't want it.

I'm tired of these and the Haynes and Chiltons that have one little section of info for each topic, because they have to cram in not only multiple mustang engines and years, but whatever other model they feel like putting in there.

If anyone knows of a Chilton that is year specific I'll take it, I just haven't been able to find one. Pretty sure Haynes has none.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

LH-
back than we didnt have cd-rom...i have these books from helm..

the ford service manuals today are the same way..cover all models that use the same things

i looked at the chiltons library link from this site and its not like the books...however 99 and up are

here is a site that maybe you can link to something from it...

Engine & Engine Management - Mustang tech and info links

than this bronco link..just think ford...1000`s of links
Ford Bronco And F-150 Links - E4OD

example...here is a link that was found in bronco links that sends you to another link...

1983 Ford Bronco TSBs & FSAs (Recalls) for '83-96 Broncos & F150s picture | SuperMotors.net

1 - 3 of 3 Posts