Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my 97 gt, it came with the stock strut tower brace. However, when i installed my densecharger throttle body pipe i was no longer able to use the s/t brace since i had some clearance issues. So now i am trying to find a company that makes a brace that will clear the pipe and still bolt up to the stock holes. Does anyone know of any brand that does this? I have been looking into mac and bbk. I know bbk bolts up to the stock holes but not sure if it clears. On the other hand i am pretty sure mac clears since it says it clears the mac tb pipe and this is similar to the densecharger one, but it doesnt say if it bolts up to the stock holes. Does anyone know?

M

·
0 Posts
97GTstang said:
On my 97 gt, it came with the stock strut tower brace. However, when i installed my densecharger throttle body pipe i was no longer able to use the s/t brace since i had some clearance issues. So now i am trying to find a company that makes a brace that will clear the pipe and still bolt up to the stock holes. Does anyone know of any brand that does this? I have been looking into mac and bbk. I know bbk bolts up to the stock holes but not sure if it clears. On the other hand i am pretty sure mac clears since it says it clears the mac tb pipe and this is similar to the densecharger one, but it doesnt say if it bolts up to the stock holes. Does anyone know?
What about the 96-98 cobra brace? I think it may clear the pipe and should bolt into the factory holes..but i am not sure. Long time no see!

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, i have been busy with work and partying. I have not had too much time to get online much lately. But anyway, yeah i will look into that... i wonder if the the cobra brace is the same as the frpp one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.