1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
40,091 Posts
Welcome to the site !!

·
Registered
10,352 Posts
welcome to the site . . . I'd look at prices for regular Mustang GT's in similar condition and price it on the high end of that range. Personally if I was in the market for a 2015 GT, I might pay a little more for the Roush Stage 2, but not much. When you list it, be sure to list what are the special upgrades of the Roush, the "stages" are a bit mysterious to most people.

Reactions: my89foxbody

·
Super Moderator
8,040 Posts
Welcome to the forums from Texas.

My suggestion for determining car value is carmax, carvalue, KBB and NADA among others. Right now the used car market is hot due to automakers slowing down production due to tightenting chip availability.

Good luck and hope you get top dollar.

Reactions: kenv

·
Registered
10,352 Posts
agreed with that -- now is a good time to sell it; used car prices, especially Mustangs, have been crazy high, since shortly after the beginning of the pandemic

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
What I've done in the past to determine, personal value of my Roush, was to find current market value of a basic GT (today's pricing) and find what the car sold for new. Take that depreciation percentage and apply it to the Roush Performance Addendum (window sticker listing all the Roush add-on's and cost for those add-on's.) That, IMO, will give you a ball park - reasonable value of the car. Its just a starting point, what you will eventually get for it will be what someone is willing to pay for it.:unsure:

·
Super Moderator
3,049 Posts
Welcome to ALLFORDMUSTANGS!
Please read the Site Rules and be sure to complete your Account Settings.
We’re glad you’ve joined us.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ive been looking at mustangs to buy for 6 months now.. i have a pretty good idea of what you see them at dealerships and all the for sale sites(autotrader,cargurus,ebay,etc...)ive seen 15s with your mileage asking around $35k for a stage 2...

·
Registered
7,720 Posts
Ive been looking at mustangs to buy for 6 months now.. i have a pretty good idea of what you see them at dealerships and all the for sale sites(autotrader,cargurus,ebay,etc...)ive seen 15s with your mileage asking around $35k for a stage 2...
Is the Stage 2 a GT with a body kit, wheels, and exhaust? Or is there more too it that that?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Market is crazy right now for roush...especially because its listed as a gt so insurance isnt as high as a gt500 but the prices are high from the roush brand...

In florida a nice 2015 gt is going for around $25k...my friend just traded in his 2018 gt for $28k and its on the lot for $32 now...lol

·
Registered
7,720 Posts
In florida a nice 2015 gt is going for around $25k...my friend just traded in his 2018 gt for $28k and its on the lot for $32 now...lol
Right before COVID I saw a couple of ‘18 GT’s with 25k miles for $25k, and ‘18’s are in the $30k’s now here in TX too. Surely the bubble will burst soon I hope and they start to come back down. Expect for yours OP, I hope you get top dollar.

·
Registered
10,352 Posts
looks like Larry the OP might not be coming back

1 - 16 of 16 Posts