Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
I need some feedback from you guys and gals on this wheel. Be honest and let me know what you think. Would you buy or not. Thanks!

05-up 20 inch black Saleen Mustang wheels

20x9
20x10

Attachments

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
depends on the car....i like that style though

·
Registered
431 Posts
Yeah, if I had a white car or some color they would look good on, I would definitely consider them. If they're priced really really good, I may consider them as a second set for my car.

The hard thing with choosing wheels, IMO, is there aren't many pictures available of the wheels you're looking for on your actual color car. The interactive tools like some of the tire/wheel sites have just don't give a good representation of what the wheel will actually look like on your particular car. If you could build up a database of photos of the wheels you carry on actual cars & try to cover every color, that would be awesome. American Muscle has a lot of pics of the wheels they carry on customers cars, but like you guys carry the black chrome FR500 wheels & I have yet to find an actual photo of those on a S197 Redfire. Ship me some wheels/tires & I'll gladly put my photography skills to use & at least get you some Redfire shots! :scratchchin

·
Registered
256 Posts
Okay famous question, what is the means of your ride, race or daily driver, if race its too tall of a rim, if daily it will look real good under that car.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I'm just not a big fan of black wheels on a Redfire, prefer polished/chrome.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Now thats a coincidence! I just got these, but in 18in. They were just installed last weekend. They look good!

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
It's not really my style. Not bad mind you, just not my style.

I wouldn't buy them.

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
I would buy them, i love those rims, in silver or black or chrome.. They look sick i photoshopped a silver pair onto my car and i feel like they look good.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
389 Posts
I'd buy them, but only if they were 18".

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
I'd go for 18's in a deep dish instead.

Black can be ok on some cars.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I'm just not a big fan of black wheels on a Redfire, prefer polished/chrome.
I'm not a fan of black wheels on just about anything. Looks cheap to me. Just get a can of flat black on what you have now and save the money. Don't even have to take the tires off!

Frank

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
I like the black wheels, especially if it finishes off a triple black look of a car. those would look good on a dark car. now, if it had a chrome ring around the outside edge, i might test them on my car.
wheels look good though.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Those are nice. I'm a fan of black wheels on certain color cars like my redfire gt or a performance white that has some black accent stripes. I've ordered foose black nitrous for my car. They're taking awhile though Mike, you have any pull into getting them out the door soon? Order# 6453

Attachments

·
Registered
494 Posts
It's not really my style. Not bad mind you, just not my style.

I wouldn't buy them.
I agree and would never go with a all black wheel but hey thats my 2 cents.

·
Registered
88 Posts
20'S ARE FOR SHOW AND I LIKE CROME BETTER THAN THE BLACK. I THINK IT WOULD LOOK GOOD ON SOME CARS , (JUST NOT MINE):nono:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.