Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's My Problem
I Have A 1996 V-6 Mustang, Almost Every Time I Turn On The Car, I Seem To Be Blowing A Fuse For My Turn Signals. At The Same Time, My Air Bag Indicator Light Comes On The Dash. I Have Taken It To A Dealerships And Aamco To See If They Can Figure Out Why This Keeps Happening. Nobody Can Tell Me. I Was Wondering If Any One Else May Have The Same Problem. If So, What Can Be Done To Fix This Problem.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
yeah it sounds like you have a short somewhere, one that is not on until your ignition is turned on.

·
Registered
94 Posts
are you the only owner?
if so have you crashed it? if so the cars anti theft dedives trying to fry it self to proteat the car

·
Registered
2 Posts
Fuses blowing

I too am having a fuse blowing problem. The air bag light is on, turn signals, rear backing lights, and convertible top are all affected. Where do I start?

·
Registered
2 Posts
rayrayups said:
Here's My Problem
I Have A 1996 V-6 Mustang, Almost Every Time I Turn On The Car, I Seem To Be Blowing A Fuse For My Turn Signals. At The Same Time, My Air Bag Indicator Light Comes On The Dash. I Have Taken It To A Dealerships And Aamco To See If They Can Figure Out Why This Keeps Happening. Nobody Can Tell Me. I Was Wondering If Any One Else May Have The Same Problem. If So, What Can Be Done To Fix This Problem.
Same problem here even involves convertible top. Let me know if you hear something?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.