Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello forum,
i was wandering of someone can help me choose the body kit i want to make. this is what i would like to have....Cervinis duck tail wing, Cervinis window louver and lower break scoop, now this is where i have my problem deciding.. i want either the Cervinis ram air hood or Cervinis type IV hood both i think look great but i also want to put in a front bumper with light ie. Roush's bumper or Cervinis, but i dont know what would look good? i Also want to put racing stripes throughout the entire car starting and ending under the bumpers. I have an 08 gt that is black. i was thinking about grey stripes but do not know how thick or at what distance to seperate them or if they should be painted on? Hopefully someone out there can show me some pics. Greatly appreciate the help!

·
Banned
696 Posts
I don't really have pics but painting will always beat vinyl in terms of quality.
As for your dilemna in style choice google around and try and do a mock up in photoshop or something, if that doesn't help I'm sure you could find someone to do it for you if you had the pictures.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
hello forum,
i was wandering of someone can help me choose the body kit i want to make. this is what i would like to have....Cervinis duck tail wing, Cervinis window louver and lower break scoop, now this is where i have my problem deciding.. i want either the Cervinis ram air hood or Cervinis type IV hood both i think look great but i also want to put in a front bumper with light ie. Roush's bumper or Cervinis, but i dont know what would look good? i Also want to put racing stripes throughout the entire car starting and ending under the bumpers. I have an 08 gt that is black. i was thinking about grey stripes but do not know how thick or at what distance to seperate them or if they should be painted on? Hopefully someone out there can show me some pics. Greatly appreciate the help!
Lots of nice parts you listed there...IMO... If your going with many Cervini parts then I would avoid the Roush bumper and stick with Cervini. Roush products are great, but I would stick with the same company if your planning on alot of body mods. It will flow better, IMO... But then again, it all depends on what look your going for.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.