Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I could get a DIN-sized guage cluster, or does anyone even make them? My '96 has a double-din setup, and I took the tape player out because I don't use it. It would be nice to have a triple set of sweet guages down there in that empty space. I've looked all over the Internet and can't find one... I know they have a setup for the vents in 87-93 stangs, is this the same size u think?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sweet, that is exactly what I was looking for. I guess no one builds them that you can just buy. Shouldn't be too hard to build though...

·
0 Posts
If you want to get 3 gauges in the DIN-sized space, you can go with Sunpro's mini-gauges, available at autozone, they are smaller than 2" in diameter, but still clearly readable and highly accurate, I put them in place of the stereo in my camaro using the side of an old computer case in the place of the vinyl and a stereo adapter kit that was in place from a CD player I had once installed. when spray painted black, it looked stock in the textured plastic interor of the camaro, in the stang the vinyl would look better.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.