Ford Mustang Forum banner

Need Help finding part!

2464 Views 6 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  ib49erfan
Having trouble finding out what this part is called. It attaches to the Bumper Valance Panel under the car. It is on a 2007 Mustang GT with Roush 427R body kit.
The photo shows the part attached to the Bumper Valance Panel.


See less See more
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Looks like a wind deflector.
roush parts on e bay

I have seen these on ebay, I seen one a few days ago, not sure if it is still on? sometimes listed with Roush parts or mustang parts, it takes a lot of digging to find them, but I have seen them from time to time..vic
found it

thanks to all for your help. I ended up calling up roush and found the part through them. It was called a Front Fascia Close Out Panel Kit.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.