Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I seriously don't wanna spend to much on rims/tires.

What i am looking for is a nice set of Mustang Rims Chrome or Black don't matter. the car is white and has a 5.0.

I want some that will look sick when i drop it and also that will grip the rear tires.

I found for 350 some 06 Mustang rims with tires but how would that look? i looked for pics and found nothing.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bulitt replica wheels, 17x9 17x 10.5 with nitto tires all have about 80% thread left For 300 Bux sound good?

one tire has a nail in it that all he needs money he says and pony broke down.

·
Registered
88 Posts
The price sounds good. Do you have 10.5 rims in the back now ive saw posts on here before saying you have to mod your stang to run those rims. I could be wrong just what I read on here several times but I dont even know what year stang you drive I guess? Just something to think about.

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
I personally am tired of both the 1995 R wheel and all these Bullitt wheels but for that low of a price, snatch em up... if they have enough backspacing to go under there. 10.5 wheels will force you to chuck the quads and maybe roll the fender lip.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
also, this old timer i work with has a 75 camaro and has 2 extra 15 inch drag rims two rears with brand new street tires 275's and he said i can have them for 150 for both and new tires! but will that look ok those in the back and stock v6 rims in front?

·
Registered
391 Posts
I think it will look funky w two different sets of tires front and back.

You could buy the $150 rims/tires and spend another $1500-200 on some fronts.

Or you could just buy that bullet rim/tire deal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts