Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i want a mustang, well i am approved to finance one for 1996 they are convertables, anyways,

how are they in the rain and snow? poopy i hear? well what can i do to maybe make my new mustang run safer in snow and rain??

[email protected] feel free to email me personally

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
playful77 said:
hi i want a mustang, well i am approved to finance one for 1996 they are convertables, anyways,

how are they in the rain and snow? poopy i hear? well what can i do to maybe make my new mustang run safer in snow and rain??

[email protected] feel free to email me personally
I get around just fine. For snow, you should get snow tires, and maybe add a sandbag.

hit the archives for winter driving tips.

·
Registered
315 Posts
playful77 said:

[email protected] feel free to email me personally[/QUO

In the winter you just need good winter tires and some heavy wheels. since there drop tops you have some extra wieght so that helps also and if you dont feel comfty with it then just add sand bags or home depot throws away flat tubes of concrete and theyll sell em for about 50 cent a tube if you want something smaller but equal wieght to sand bags(I live in michigan so i know about them nasty winters). As for rain just ease on the gas when acceling. mustangs have some good torque , so they hyrdo plane very easy but other then that driving in the rain is like any other car except your in a beautiful mustang :eyepoppin

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.