Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 4.0 Emblem-Chrome

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I am debating on whether I should keep my Pony emblems on the fenders or switch them out for 4.0 emblems. Just wanted to see what you guys would do.

image.jpg

I have a black 2010 v6 4.0.
The 4.0 emblems in the picture are actually made of plastic so if I choose them then I'd probably go get real custom made chrome emblems.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I own the 3.7 base Mustang. The running pony, tri-bar is super. Make sure you purchase the 4x4 inch product. Dead center the emblem on the quarter-panel.
Yeah that's what I put on it a couple years back and then I recently saw the 4.0 emblem online and I thought it looked cool and I've never seen a Mustang with it so I thought it would just add to the uniqueness. I'm not sure yet. Also if I do change them the paint could get messed up so idk haha I'm so indecisive :im confused:

·
Registered
43 Posts
I think the Pony Tri-bars look best and would stick with those for sure.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I like the Pony Tr-Bar, it looks awsome!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Running Pony Tri-Bar Emblems

I owned a 2009 S-197 equipped with the Cologne 4.0L engine. We Mustang owners discovered that the engine is well fitted for the Ranger pick-up but has no place in the muscle car. I therefore traded it for the 3.7L. Achieving an additional 100 hp coupled with 300cc lower displacement. Do not advertise what is under the hood. My 45th Anniversary (horseshoe) badge was really stupid.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Im getting 4.0 black emblems, to go with all the black accents my car has. Also looks good on the grabber orange paint and i lik the uniqueness in which it gives. To each their own!

·
Registered
331 Posts
finally someone who wants to actully put a 4.0 emblem on their v6 rather than a cobra or 5.0 lol i like the 4.0 though! looks kewl

·
Registered
255 Posts
It definitely does, its unique too! Also looks good with my current setup of how my car looks, when i do it soon ill post up some pics!

·
Registered
16 Posts
if you want unique, have you thought of putting the 4.0 under or over the pony logo? :shrug: something different that's for sure. then you wouldn't have to worry about pulling paint. or even put the 4.0 on the back quater behind the window?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts