Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i think im going to get a nitrous system, but im not completely sure what to get yet. I think im going for a wet shot just for the extra reliability, but what brands are best. I hear NOS and NX are good. I also want purge capabilities, so what else would i need to make that possible. Thanks

·
Banned
2,188 Posts
Based on the research I have done (not personal experience, not yet atleast), I would also do the wet kit. If you plan to do the install yourself and cost is a factor, I would go with the ZEX kit. It seems to be the easiest to install and I have seen it on ebay for as low as $495 with free shipping. I believe the purge kit is around $95.

If I decide to go through with nitrous, this will be my choice, I just can't find anyone close by that sells refills. The closest I have found is over 45 minutes away and sells for $50 a bottle, so I might just hold out for a supercharger and have the power at hand (or foot) whenever I want it. Be sure to keep these things in mind before deciding. Although the setup would look nice in the trunk, it isn't going to do any good without the juice. Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.