Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,760 Posts

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Whew...500+ bucks for that spoiler from 50resto, I would spend my money elsewhere. I would try to check out the classifieds and see if someone from a 03-04 cobra is selling theirs, it could be half that price your looking at.

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
Fin

where can i buy a cobra duckfin for my 01 gt i cant find them anywhere??:headscratch:
Assuming you can't find it in a junkyard somewhere (which would be the best option)...

USA AND  CANADA has inexpensive wings, though their version of the Cobra is a bit different (longer). Xenon wing is nice looking and understated, about $300 shipped.

I plan to remove my wing if the car is ever hit in back - I think the cars look better without them.

Wings are the exception to my "buy body parts from high quality suppliers" rules. They don't have fitment issues like the other components do. Shop around, surely someone has a cobra rip-off in fiberglass at a cheap price.

·
Registered
7 Posts
GOOD LUCK on finding one!! I have one but it took me a long time to find a used one. I got mine on Ebay for $250 and I was lucky to find it already painted black.
You can get them from a dealership for like $400 but that's unpainted.
I would recommend looking on Ebay or junk yards.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.